Giving Tuesday is an international day of giving. From volunteering initiatives to charitable contributions, Giving Tuesday is an opportunity to remind everyone to invest in causes that are meaningful to them. Brighton Main Streets’ mission is to provide opportunity for our neighborhood’s small businesses to thrive and for community to be built around our business corridor. We strive to highlight the diverse business opportunities that can be found along this commercial district of Boston.
You have been getting emails and text messages and seeing posts on social media reminding you to give back, and every dollar given is a meaningful contribution. Brighton Main Streets’ is used Giving Tuesday as the kick-off to our “Season of Giving: The Power of Giving Ten”, and will be highlighting ten stories that showcase the relationships and community that can be built around our local businesses. From lifelong clients, to 7am coffee meet ups, our goal is to have neighbors see the impact that can be made by simply giving $10 to Brighton Main Streets. If you and ten friends all gave $10, an impact like that would allow us to continue the work we do in creating programs and promoting the value that comes from supporting your local businesses. You can donate through our Facebook page, or go to www.brightonmainstreets.org/donate.
- Carol & Karen, Center Salon
- Tony & Malis, Cafe Mirror
- Liz & Nolber, Teresa's Market
- Abbott's Staff & Mary Pat, Abbott's Frozen Custard
- Rep. Moran & The Blighs, The Corrib Pub & Restaurant
- Brandon & Matt, Matt's Barber Shop
- Kris & CafeNation Staff, CafeNation
- Randall & Three Piece Suit Football, The Last Drop
- Rita, Viktor & Family, Brighton Gourmet & Cellar
- Staff of Rockland Trust