Every one of us has a stake in supporting a vibrant and healthy neighborhood business district*.
At Brighton Main Streets, we marshall resources—YOUR donations of money, skills, creativity, and time—to provide:
- Free public events to drive foot traffic to our businesses and bring neighbors together
- Workshops and trainings to build skills for small business owners and help them stay competitive
- Cleanups, holiday lights, and landscaping to keep our community looking its best
- Direct grants to small businesses who want to improve their shop's appearance and branding
- Wayfinding signage and interactive kiosk (coming in 2018!) to assist residents and visitors in getting around Brighton
and highlighting all our community has to offer
With support from resident, business, and community partners like you, BMS can continue the work of making our business district a unique and vibrant corridor where visitors, friends, and neighbors come together.
*The Brighton Main Streets district runs down Washington Street from Brighton Center to Oak Square.